Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Greetings from the future

Well it's been a while, but I've been inspired to continue my blog, after a very long hiatus.

So what's happened since then? Well, you'll find out along the way, but here are the headlines:
I got my applications out, had a couple of interviews, and was accepted to a great Ph.D. program. Tomorrow I begin my second semester and am looking forward to continuing my work. School is a lot of work, but I'm growing, not feeling as stagnant as I did at work. I do miss having my own office sometimes.

T finished school and passed the Bar exam. She was offered a job on the spot at her second interview (though the job search was frustating and anxiety-ridden) and is now working at a well-known firm that is not a sweatshop. She loves what she's doing and we have an income again!!

And of course, you're all wondering- we didn't win the eBay auction but did end up buying a beautiful (not too expensive) cherry dining room table and chairs from Ethan Allen.

להתכתב,
P.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment