Friday, May 04, 2007

If you don't have your health...

...at least you'll have good grades.

So I've been more or less sick since חול המועד, the worst symptom being a horrible cough (words cannot describe how the magma in my chest has been affecting me). I tried two different inhalers, but they didn't really do anything for me. What I really needed to do was to see a doctor, but this was the last week of the semester. For the past three weeks or so, I've been using all my free time to write papers, reports, and a presentation.

So now I'm done with the deadline stuff and will finally get to a pulmonologist on Monday.
Here's to breathing again soon!
-PH

1 comment:

  1. Oy! Refua Shlema! Sorry to hear you've been sick. These stressful times can be hell on our immune systems. I hope the doctor gives you some useful information and treatment. We're thinking of you, and we really do want to come for a Shabbat. Maybe when the semester is over and we can all relax a bit more with good health and happiness. Kol Tuv!

    ReplyDelete